Las Vegas Meeting Space
At The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino & Spa, we pride ourselves on being creative, professional and easy to work with. We promote inspiration to impress clients and colleagues with exceptional meetings and events. From large corporate functions to intimate social gatherings, at the Westin Las Vegas you will never have to work alone. Our professional, experienced staff will partner with you on every detail. Need catering for an elegant dinner party or wedding? Our full-service banquet staff provides more than just the food to create a truly memorable occasion.
AT A GLANCE
Guest Rooms: 826
Number of Meeting Rooms: 15
Largest Meeting Space: 6,700 sq. ft.
Ideal Group Size: 290
Max Group Size: 350
View floor plans & capacity charts of all of our 15 meeting spaces ranging in size from 644 to 7,072 square feet.
Phone: (702) 836-5934
We feature small break-out rooms that are perfect for gatherings or intimate receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 20 - 50
- Groups can own the space
- Travel time from sleeping rooms to meeting space is minimal
- Space is within 4 min walking distance
- We understand the needs of smaller groups
Our hotel features flexible spaces including the 6,700 square foot Acacia ballroom, perfect for a large meeting that can accommodate up to 350 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 300-350
- At 300 people you will own all of our space
- Easy commute between space, max time 4 mins
- Natural light in many spaces
- Large open loft area for unique functions
Our outdoor space provides views of the Las Vegas strip, which make for the perfect spot to hold a reception or event.
Ideal Meeting Size: 100 - 300
- Las Vegas Strip View
- Easy access from the lobby and guest rooms
- Quick turn times
- Easy contracting terms
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Located one block off the world famous Las Vegas Strip - enjoy all of the attractions without the distractions. Las Vegas International Airport (LAS) is 3 miles away.
- 6,700 sq. ft. Acacia ballroom
- All meeting space is easily accessibile from guest rooms and public spaces, max commute time is 4 minutes
- Natural lighting in pre-function areas
- Small groups become the big deal at our hotel and not lost in the mix
- Farm to Table menus. We believe that if you Eat Well, you will Be Well.
- One block from The Strip, walking distance to many area attractions
Food & Beverage Options
Food & Beverage Averages
Hotel Restaurant Options:
- Savona Bistro (225 seats)