Las Vegas Shopping on the Strip
Experience the excitement of Las Vegas shopping on the strip and then relax at The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino and Spa. Plan your next shopping retreat with our special offers and packages. The Westin Las Vegas Hotel Offers.
Forum Shops 0.1km/0.1 miles from The Westin Las Vegas Hotel
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 10 a.m. - 11 p.m. and Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to midnight. Holiday hours vary.
- Location: Located inside Caesars Palace at the intersection of the Strip and Flamingo Road.
- Restaurants and food inside the mall: The Palm, P.J. Clarke's, Spago, Trevi, Planet Hollywood, La Salsa, The Cheesecake Factory, BOA Steakhouse, Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab, Sushi Roku, Il Mulino New York and Cafe Della Spiga, plus additional specialty food stores such as Swensen's Ice Cream.
- Special features: Forum Shops features Fall of Atlantis and an aquarium.
Click here to learn more about Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
The Fashion Show 1.6km/1.0 miles from The Westin Las Vegas Hotel
- Hours of operation: Monday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Fashion shows run on the hour from noon to 6 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Location: At the corner of Las Vegas Boulevard and Spring Mountain Road.
- Restaurants and food inside the mall: California Pizza Kitchen, NM Cafe, Nordstrom Marketplace Cafe, RA Sushi Bar Restaurant, The Capital Grille, Maggiano's Little Italy, Stripburger, Johnny Rockets, El Segundo Sol, Ethel M Chocolates, Auntie Anne's pretzels, Gelato Cafe, Starbucks Coffee, Plaza food court and Nordstrom E-Bar.
- Special features: Underground parking available. Car washes available for $20. Parking also is available in the parking garage and outside the entrance to each department store.
Click here to learn more about The Fashion Show
Miracle Mile Shops 1.6km/1.0 miles from The Westin Las Vegas Hotel
- Hours of operation: Sunday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 11 p.m. Friday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - midnight.
- Location: Located at the Planet Hollywood, where the Strip meets Harmon Avenue (between Flamingo and Tropicana).
- Restaurants and food inside the mall: Aromi D' Italia, Blondies Sports Bar & Grill, Cheeseburger Las Vegas, Cabo Wabo Cantina , La Salsa Cantina, Lombardi's Romagna Mia, Lobster ME, Ocean One Bar & Grille, Pampas Churrascaria Brazilian Grille, PBR Rock Bar & Grill, Todai Seafood & Sushi Buffet, Auntie Anne's Pretzels, Nestlé TollHouse Café, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, FRESH Grill & Bar, D'Amore's Famous Pizza and Red Mango.
- Special features: In addition to 170 specialty stores, 15 restaurants and three live entertainment venues, the Miracle Mile Shops also features a multi-million dollar fountain show and an indoor rainstorm.
Click here for more information about Miracle Mile Shops