Experience the excitement of shopping in Las Vegas on The Strip, then stay the night and relax at The Westin Las Vegas Hotel, Casino and Spa.
Forum Shops 0.1km/0.1 miles from The Westin Las Vegas
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 10 a.m. - 11 p.m. and Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to midnight. Holiday hours vary.
- Location: Located inside Caesars Palace at the intersection of the Strip and Flamingo Road.
- Restaurants: The Palm, P.J. Clarke's, Spago, Trevi, Planet Hollywood, La Salsa, The Cheesecake Factory, BOA Steakhouse, Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab, Sushi Roku, Il Mulino New York and Cafe Della Spiga, plus additional specialty food stores such as Swensen's Ice Cream.
The Fashion Show 1.6km/1.0 miles from The Westin Las Vegas
- Hours: Monday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Fashion shows run on the hour from noon to 6 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Location: At the corner of Las Vegas Boulevard and Spring Mountain Road.
- Restaurants: California Pizza Kitchen, NM Cafe, Nordstrom Marketplace Cafe, RA Sushi Bar Restaurant, The Capital Grille, Maggiano's Little Italy, Stripburger, Johnny Rockets, El Segundo Sol, Ethel M Chocolates, Auntie Anne's pretzels, Gelato Cafe, Starbucks Coffee, Plaza food court and Nordstrom E-Bar.
- Special features: Underground parking available. Car washes available for $20. Parking also is available in the parking garage and outside the entrance to each department store.
Miracle Mile Shops 1.6km/1.0 miles from The Westin Las Vegas
- Hours of operation: Sunday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 11 p.m. Friday - Saturday, 10 a.m. - midnight.
- Location: Located at the Planet Hollywood, where the Strip meets Harmon Avenue (between Flamingo and Tropicana).
- Restaurants: Aromi D' Italia, Blondies Sports Bar & Grill, Cheeseburger Las Vegas, Cabo Wabo Cantina , La Salsa Cantina, Lombardi's Romagna Mia, Lobster ME, Ocean One Bar & Grille, Pampas Churrascaria Brazilian Grille, PBR Rock Bar & Grill, Todai Seafood & Sushi Buffet, Auntie Anne's Pretzels, Nestlé TollHouse Café, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, FRESH Grill & Bar, D'Amore's Famous Pizza and Red Mango.
- Special features: In addition to 170 specialty stores, 15 restaurants and three live entertainment venues, the Miracle Mile Shops also features a multi-million dollar fountain show and an indoor rainstorm.