Wild Wednesday Slot Tournament - Rules
- Participants must members of Max Players Club and account must be active (5 points required).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must have valid ID.
- Space based on availability.
- Each round will consist of a maximum of 10 players.
- There will be 4 qualifying rounds.
- Tournament will be a maximum of 40 entries.
- Each player plays a 15 minute session.
- Players will use the bet max and spin buttons.
- Scores are recorded by the Tournament coordinator and by the player.
- The top 8 scores are guaranteed a place in the Final round at 8:40 pm.
- Absentee players will be replaced and will have zero score.
- In the case of a machine malfunction, the player must stop playing and bring it to the attention of the Tournament coordinator. The player will have the option to start over with a fresh 15 minutes on an alternate machine or continue playing with the score earn before the machine malfunctioned.
- Players are requested to stay by their machines until the tournament coordinator has verified and recorded their score.
Tournament coordinators will not be responsible for scores not verified by players.
In the case of a tie, the prize (money or free play) will be split evenly among the players that tied for that place and the next place below.
- All prize money or free play credit will be awarded immediately following the Final tournament round.
- All players must be 21 years of age or older and provide proper identification.
- All players must have a Max Players Club card and meet any eligibility requirements that may be required as a condition of entry.
- Registration will be at the casino cage.
- All winners must complete the appropriate winners forms before receiving their prizes.
- The decision of the Tournament Director is final.
- Max Casino reserves the right to declare any player ineligible or change or cancel the tournament at any time.
- All rules are subject to change.